Pspipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Hive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art of Starwars Episode I + II + III + IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asuka

Art of Starwars Episode I + II + III + IV Empty
PostSubject: Art of Starwars Episode I + II + III + IV   Art of Starwars Episode I + II + III + IV Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 am

Art of Starwars Episode I + II + III + IV F66c5bf442b374a3ac4692224ce72791

English | 4 eBook | PDF | 432.08 MB

Art of Starwars Episode I
More than twenty years ago, moviegoers thrilled to the stunning designs that were created for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Thus began a tradition of creative brilliance that now continues in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, as moviegoers are transported back to the beginning of the greatest space epic of our time. And once again a team of artists has been assembled to create a new galaxy, with an array of visuals more striking than ever before.

Featuring conceptual illustrations, sequential art, and brilliant, fully-executed paintings, this lavish volume digs deep into the Lucasfilm archives, detailing Episode I's revolutionary use of traditional and high-tech media. Exploring the creative impulse behind all of the astonishing, masterfully crafted designs, inside you'll find

- Key action sequences, including the Podraces on Tatooine and the riveting ground and space battles
- Fascinating interviews and photos of the artists at work
- Magnificent paintings that capture the exotic environments of Naboo, Tatooine, and Corsucant
- The visual evolution of the battle droids, the Trade Federation ships, and such unforgettable new characters as Qui-Gon Jinn, Queen Amidala, and Jar Jar Binks
- A showcase of the best of the poster art for Episode I
And much more!

As the original Star Wars movie set new standards with its cutting-edge art and technology, this thrilling new chapter in the cinematic saga again transports us to the farthest regions of our imaginations.

Art of Starwars Episode II
For more than twenty-five years, the visual brilliance of the Star Wars films has captivated audiences far and wide. From lush words to intricate landscapes, from lavish costumes to amazing creatures, the Star Wars design artists have pioneered the technological revolution, while never surrendering the dazzling sense of wonder.

Filled with stunning examples of beautiful, never-before-seen movie artwork, The Art of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones takes us through an takes us through an incredible gallery of astonishing images. As an added bonus, this volume features the exclusive illustrated screenplay, as well as:

• More than 500 extraordinary illustrations—including sketches, costume designs, set pieces, models, and brilliant full-color paintings
• An in-depth look at the amazing new creatures introduced in Episode II
• Fascinating behind-the-scenes accounts and anecdotes related by the artists themselves
• Magnificent visuals of exotic new planets, exciting new spacecraft, and dramatic new characters such as Jango Fett, Count Dooku, and Jedi Luminara Unduli
• Thrilling movie poster art art created especially for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones

Experience the Lucasfilm magic with visuals more striking than ever before, and become one of the first to witness the worlds and the wizardry of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.

Art of Starwars Episode III
Packed with breathtaking visuals created by a team of world-class artists, The Art of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith reveals an essential element of the climactic finale of the Star Wars film saga. For years, George Lucas’s handpicked group has labored feverishly to bring Episode III’s unforgettable creatures, exotic worlds, and mind-bending action to life. Together, they created character drawings, costume designs, droids and starships, planetary vistas, animation sketches, matte paintings, and animatics–every type of illustration imaginable.

This extraordinary volume unveils the best of their efforts: never-before-seen images–storyboards, models, production sketches, and ILM-generated art–that chronicle the fascinating journey from first draft to theater screen. Among the hundreds of brilliant pieces are images and anecdotes covering

• Darth Vader then and now–the new look of the ultimate Star Wars icon
• stunning conceptual looks at the climactic lightsaber duel between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
• the evolution of General Grievous–the new face of evil–from initial sketches to ILM animation art
• fantastic full-color images of costumes, weapons, landscapes, and spacecraft
• intriguing insights from exclusive interviews with the artists, whose groundbreaking work brought Lucas’s ideas to life
• excerpts from Episode III’s inspirational Visual Script, created to help guide production through the film’s cutting-edge digital creations

For Star Wars fans everywhere, this treasure chest of images from the final, fateful Star Wars movie is a visual feast that promises hours of endless browsing pleasure.

Art of Starwars Episode IV
To compliment the new Special Edition versions of the classic Star Wars films being released in theaters, these new editions of the bestselling companion books each include sixteen pages of all-new material, plus all of the breathtaking photos, and artwork that have made them a must for all Star Wars collectors and movie buffs. Complete scripts for A New Hope and Return of the Jedi are also included.

Some highlights of the three volumes:

Storyboards of action sequences detailing the evolution of the story and characters
Spectacular US and foreign movie posters
Costume sketches
Design and animation techniques used for the immense Imperial Walkers
The evolution of Yoda
Model construction of the new Death Star
Blueprints and sketches of the Imperial shuttle design
Rebel and Imperial vehicles
And much more!
From the Inside Flap
A NEW HOPE was part of the original title of the movie that became STAR WARS, the ultimate movie entertainment experience of the 1970s that lives on as one of the most-loved movies of all time. THE ART OF STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE contains the complete script by George Lucas of the first movie, beautifully illustrated with the movie's fantastic works of art. In this unique compilation of all the imagination and beauty that went into the beginning of the film trilogy, the magic of STAR WARS lives on. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Download Links:

Code:
http://www.wupload.com/file/251451114
http://www.wupload.com/file/251451118
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1