Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Guerrilla Bob   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 am

If you find any dead link, please reply and I will reply back to you when its done, thanks and have a good time !

_______ Shared by bubgamem4m _______
    Game:Guerrilla Bob
    Genre: Action, Shooter.
    Download size: 87 MB

A fast-action shooter with high-quality visuals and plenty of weaponry! Watch the gameplay trailer: GUERRILLABOB.com! “Top 10 most anticipated iPhone games for 2010

– It's everything we've been asking for in a twin-stick shooter: depth, variety, and rewards. Guerrilla Bob finally delivers the three elements of which others in the genre have

been so starved.” – PocketGamer "Achievement In Art" Fi...

System Requirement:
    Processor: Pentium 3 - 800MHz or better
    DirectX Version: 9.0c or above
    RAM: 512MB
    Video Card RAM: 64MB
    Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, and XP

Trailer or gameplay video:
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=zIqhQbSIPRY

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/rAXDgq5
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Operation Wolfsburg   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

I WILL UPDATE DAILY - ALL GAMES ARE DOWNLOADED, TESTED AND UPLOADED BY ME PERSONALLY !

If you find any dead link, please reply and I will reply back to you when its done, thanks and have a good time !

Game: Operation Wolfsburg
    Genre: Shooting
    Download size: 359 MB

Imagine you’re walking through your local game shop and a certain game catches your eye. Not only does this certain game have Nazis with gas masks and helmets on the front, but it’s called “Operation Wolfsburg.” I don’t know about you, but after seeing that, I was rather happy that I remembered to wear my plastic underwear. Needless to say, I grabbed that game and ran back to my place and installed this bad boy to preach of its amazing awesomeness.

System Requirement:
    Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP PIII/AMD 1GHz 256 MB RAM main

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOTvARf70RY

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:

fileserve.com/file/j2XFG6z
fileserve.com/file/JdNhs54
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Anomaly Warzone Earth   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am

Game:Anomaly Warzone Earth
    Genre: Action
    Download size: 484 MB

Anomaly Warzone Earth is an extraordinary mixture of action and strategy in a reversed tower defense formula. The game tasks you with saving a near-future Earth from an alien onslaught. The invaders have captured the world’s major cities, building huge turrets that destroy everything in their path. It’s up to you to lead an armor squad through the streets of cities like Baghdad and Tokyo, planning the route and strategically choosing which units to deploy in order to crush the opposition. Take control of the Commander, whose special abilities and quick thinking will be vital in supporting the squad in its mission, as you engage in fast-paced, tactical battle across story campaign and two heart-pounding Squad Assault Modes.

System Requirement:

Intel CPU - Pentium D 2.66GHz
    AMD CPU Athlon LE-1600
    Nvidia
    GFX Card - GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
    ATI
    GFX Card - Radeon X1800 Series 256MB
    RAM
    (Memory) 2 GB
    Hard disk
    space - 1 GB
    Direct X - 9

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZN1CS6OIUM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/Zbsm4qC/t-anowe-Anomaly Warzone Earth.part3.rar
fileserve.com/file/g4Ucsqa/t-anowe-Anomaly Warzone Earth.part2.rar
fileserve.com/file/pDArVBe/t-anowe-Anomaly Warzone Earth.part1.rar
fileserve.com/file/ZF7kVC9/Crack Anomaly Warzone Earth .rar

Last edited by bubgamem4m on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 am

I WILL UPDATE DAILY - ALL GAMES ARE DOWNLOADED, TESTED AND UPLOADED BY ME PERSONALLY !

Game: Revolt
    Genre: Sport
    Publisher: Acclaim Games
    Download size: 48,79 MB

The game featured 28 stock cars and 14 tracks including a stunt arena for free roaming. Cars come in three fuel variants; electric, glow (internal combustion) and special. The players driving ability will place them into various categories so that they race against other cars of similar capabilities. These capabilities are classified in categories which are: Rookie, Amateur, Advanced, Semi-Pro and Pro. Tracks are also categorized depending on their difficulty to master and win. These categories are: Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme. Cars and tracks are both unlocked through success in the game's Tournament modes.

Single Race allows 2-4 players on the Console Versions and 2-12 players on the PC Version to RACE On the normal, single-player tracks. Within each race, competitors race to be the first to complete a pre-set number of laps of the circuit. To aid them in this there are a variety of lightning-bolt shaped pick-ups lying around the track. Collecting one of these provides the player with a random weapon varying from oil slicks to Fireworks to batteries that increase your speed for a short period of time. The worse a player is doing in the race, the more likely one of the better weapons will be obtained, and vice versa.

System Requirement:

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=uUQM6Eir7PI

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/MPbQjU6

Game: The Great Tree
    Publisher: Reflexive Entertainment
    Download size: 37,14 MB

Save a magical world full of mystery and wonder in The Great Tree for Mac, an enchanting challenge featuring gorgeous graphics and mesmerizing gameplay. The Great Tree has long provided for the fairies of this charming land with its pollen. But, a dark time has time. The Swee, pollen collecting creatures, have been bewitched and now the survival of the fairies rests in the hands of their children. Use your wings to soar around the Great Tree, collect the pollen, and free the Swee from the dastardly spell. There are whispers of something sinister lurking in the shadows of the Great Tree. Will you be the one to stop it and save, not just the fairies, but the tree itself? Fly away today and find out in The Great Tree for Mac, an epic fantasy adventure.

System Requirement:
    Mac OS X 10.4 or better

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7IXBgL5Wg

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/TaabVaj
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 am

Game: Little Fighter 2
    Genre:Fighting
    Publisher:Freeware
    Download size: 12.63MB

A freeware fighting game by Marti Wong and Starsky Wong about teams of kids just itching to fight. Up to 4 human players on one computer and 8 characters in network

play at one time battle in VS mode, Stage mode (where players move through the environment killing increasing numbers and difficulties of enemies), Championship mode and

Battle mode (involving mass armies led by a player).

System Requirement:
    CPU: Celeron 300 / K6-2 300 or above (recommended)
    Memory: >32 MB Ram (recommended)
    Display Card: Supports DirectX acceleration (recommended)
    Platform: Win 95 or 98, with DirectX 6.0 or above
    Resolution: 800 x 600 or above, (MUST be) 16 bit colors

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=GaqWThHymqw

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/kaav8tX

Game:Coin World
    Genre:Action
    Download size:7 MB

Coin World is a fun platform game that combines arcade action, excellent 3D graphics and addictive gameplay. Help Colin the Coin in his battle to defeat the evil bank note

Flash and to retrieve the lost coins. Flash has scattered the coins throughout England, Scotland, the USA, Egypt and Japan and has left some friends to guard them. Take too

long on a level though, and Flash will make an appearance himself!

Code:

[color=darkred][b]System Requirement: [/b][/color]
[list] OS: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
CPU: 600MHz or faster Processor
RAM: 128 MB[/list]

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=sCWEBAbvp0A

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/FU5cDmn
Code:
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 am

Game: Crazy Chicken Sky Botz
    Genre: Arcade
    Publisher: Mindscape
    Download size: 52,7 MB

System Requirement:
    Pentium III 750Mhz or later
    Windows XP/Vista
    128 MB RAM

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yim1v4LCCHE

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/gMaJFXY/Crazy_Chicken_Sky_Botz.rar

Game:Plant Tycoon
    Genre:Time Management,Action
    Publisher: Last Day of Work
    Download size: 26.4 MB

Nurture a vast variety of rare, valuable, and even magical plants in this amazing new virtual garden from the creators of Fish Tycoon. Starting with only a couple of dollars, a

handful of seeds, some soil and water, discover the six magic plants of Isola by breeding and cross-breeding a seemingly endless variety of flora. Sell your unique creations

to fund your research, buy better supplies, and keep your nursery running. Featuring over 500 different plants to discover, gorgeous artwork, and new surprises every time

you play, Plant Tycoon is a wondrously rewarding experience. Plant the seeds of fun today.

System Requirement:
    Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 2000
    700 MHzPentium 3 or equivalent
    96MB RAM
    DirectX 7.0

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNQmI7cs9A

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/YbQKv8n

Game:West Ward
    Genre:Action,Puzzle
    Publisher:Sandlot
    Download size: 18.22 MB

Stake your claim in the wild world of Westward, where gold is there for the taking and bandits lurk around every turn. Control the fortunes of three vastly different towns as

they rise from the dust of the frontier and grow into thriving boomtowns. Brave the dangers of the Wild West and explore uncharted plains, dense forests, and rocky

canyons as you guide your settlers to safety and success. Manage a variety of resources and deal with environmental disasters like fire and drought, all while following the

trail of a con artist who must be brought to justice before he can cheat anyone else out of their life savings. Featuring a rowdy cast of characters, hilarious dialogue and

endless possibilities, set off today for the excitement, adventure and fortune of Westward!

System Requirement:
    Windows Vista/Windows 2000/Windows XP
    400 MHzPentium 3 or equivalent
    128MB RAM
    DirectX 7.0

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_CdxtVGvA

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
hfileserve.com/file/9XuzQ3S
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 am

Game: Alpha Kimori
    Genre: RPG
    Publisher: Sherman3D
    Download size: 45,4 MB

The newly discovered planet Kimori plays host to two warring human factions – the Bidarians and the Jinrians. Amidst the turmoil, a young Bidarian warrior falls in love with a Jinrian princess.

System Requirement:
    Operating System:Windows 98+
    RAM: 256 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=7xU2cYIsucQ

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/5ZpjkNj

Game: Fairy Godmother Tycoon
    Genre: Sim
    Download size: 38.05 MB

It's supply and demand! Build a thriving potion empire and climb the ranks of the Fairy Godmother's operation. Meet a motley crew of characters and discover new twists on

fairytale classics!

System Requirement:
    Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
    Petium III or Athlon 600MHz Processor
    256MB RAM
    4X CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive
    150MB Hard Disk Space
    16-bit Video Card
    DirectX compatible Sound Card
    DirectX 7.0

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=fh80hYJu6II

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/GwyRbyZ

Game: Alien Shooter
    Publisher: Sigma Team
    Download size: 20,72 MB

The endless darkness and the somber, long passages of a military complex have become the abode of evil, as thousands of blood-thirsty creatures fill its offices, storehouses and mysterious laboratories.

Your mission is simple: clear the base at all costs. You will be provided with explosives to help you gain access to the teleports from where thousands of pitiless creatures pour. A stationary gun will aid in the defense of the area. You have been granted access to the most advanced weapons technology money can buy. As you earn your pay, you can equip yourself with additional weapons in the arming area and biomechanical implants that will make your fighting abilities super human.

System Requirement:
    1.7 GHz CPU
    nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 32MB video memory
    256 MB RAM
    DirectSound compatible sound card
    Mouse compatible device

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=PY3H2f4jv7c

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/gdrYNSC
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Bob the Builder: Can-Do Zoo   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Game:Bob the Builder: Can-Do Zoo
    Genre: Action Arcade
    Download size: 42 MB

Young gamers can help Bob the Builder out of a sticky situation in this educational action game from Brighter Minds Media and Gamelab. It seems that Bob unexpectedly received a shipment of exotic animals, and players must help him and his friends Scoop, Muck, and Scrambler build a new zoo for Bobland Bay before the creatures run amok. Can-Do Zoo offers gamers seven mini-games designed to help children ages 3-6 recognize patterns, colors, and shapes, improve memory and time sequencings, and learn how to follow directions. When players complete a mini-game they get rewarded with one of more than one hundred different stickers, which can then be used to create unique Bob the Builder scenes in Sticker Book mode.

System Requirement:
    MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
    Windows XP/Vista
    Pentium 4 800MHz Processor
    256MB RAM
    80MB Hard Disk Space
    32MB Video Card
    MINIMUM MAC REQUIREMENTS
    MAC OS X 10.3.9
    G4 800MHz Processor
    90MB Hard Disk Space

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=WJg2V50Zxz8

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/NNzUK7t

Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: OIO the game   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Game:OIO the game
    Genre: Adventure / Action / Puzzle
    Download size: 329 MB

Oio: The Game grabbed me immediately with its great art style and music, but the puzzles kept me going through to the end. They stay varied enough to remain satisfying

despite dragging in a few parts and making me endure the minor irritation of platforming made unnecessarily tough by occasionally (and frustratingly) floaty controls. Still,

with a clever plant-growing gameplay hook, Oio stands out as a good indie offering for any PC player looking for a brief and highly-stylized game.

System Requirement:
    System: Windows XP(sp2), Vista / 7
    Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.0GHz
    Memory: 2 Gb
    Video: 512 Mb

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzbvl-Q9Xcc

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/XPMWnen/OIO The Game.part3.rar
hfileserve.com/file/fCkZZpK/OIO The Game.part4.rar
fileserve.com/file/Fbx9UaQ/OIO The Game.part2.rar
fileserve.com/file/5zFN5YM/OIO The Game.part1.rar
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Game: Global Defense Network
    Publisher: Evertt
    Download size: 7,7i MB

The GDN is a combination of a fast paced shooter and a rhythm action game. Charged with defending against aggressive extra terrestrial activity, the GDN has begun to seek out gifted individuals to assist in its efforts. Test your skills, and see if you are good enough to be a GDN Agent.

System Requirement:
    CPU: P300
    Memory: 128 MB
    DirectX: 8.0.
    Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/7fkzpdp

Game: Heavy Weapon
    Publisher: Popcap
    Download size: 8,64 MB

Blast your way through 19 missions packed with peril.
2 action-packed game modes: Mission and Survival.
Enhanced sound effects and an original soundtrack!

System Requirement:
    Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP with DirectX 7

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=T8xlYEPcFpk

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/HEtqYgk

Game: RIP Strike Back
    Download size: MB

In 2222 cruel dictator – General Wildboar conqured the World. His guardsmen, cyber-mariners and war robots are keeping in awe the whole planet and destroying everybody who dared to disobey. By special decrees Christmas and Haloween were banned. Books with fairy tales and stories were burnt in huge ovens. Dreaming in any form became a crime, banned on pain of death. There were no heroes left in Our world who would manage to beat mechanized army and its leader. But the help came from where it wasn't expected...

From the creators of “RIP”, the indie game of the month in PC Zone, a silver medalist from GameTunnel and a holder of a Silver Star title on Bytten.com, comes a fresh sequel to this staggering arcade – RIP “Strike Back”. This is a meticulously crafted fantasy adventure that lets you put all of your energy into action. You will have to combat with a variety of smart and dangerous creatures. The quick and unexpected course of events will keep you under constant pressure, yet the devil is not so terrible as he is painted, and you will be given a multitude of weapons to win this combat. Now, you can even get into a helicopter or use a real tank as a means of transport and march into this battle right on your tank, firing its canon and machine-gun.

You still feel a thirst for new emotions? So, get into a Ripper-Turret and crush everything. The game allows you to move easily across the battle field and use an entire arsenal of weapons. You can select any item from your ammo or choose a skill you need to use at a certain moment. In addition to this, RIP “Strike Back” features 5 new bosses with unique graphics and fighting skills. Apart from that, another amazing novelty is that now the most experienced players get bonuses not only for scores or levels, but also for the technique of mastering their weapons. Besides, this imagination-crushing arcade provides for a multitude of fresh original bonuses, which can even help you to turn your enemies into sheep.

RIP: Strike Back allows you to destroy all objects on your battle field. This is a game, where you can give total freedom to yourself and crush everything on your way, since you need to fight against ugly human invaders. Flying dragons, bizarre spaceships and loads of bonuses are waiting for you to come. Halloween, Death and Rock&Roll are three gifted warriors you can choose from. Each of the warriors has his unique properties, which you can apply to this art of war. Choose your hero and lead your way through this storm of emotions.

For those who like to shoot...

RIP: Strike Back includes:

60 levels.
New enemies, unique fairy creatures.
6 Big bosses.
An entire arsenal of fresh military equipment.

System Requirement:
    P-500 256Mb
    DirectX 9.0
    Systems: Win9x Windows 9x, Windows 2000 WinXP Windows XP

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9aaxojBRY

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/uQ6Aqdv
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Game: Dynomite
    Genre: Casual
    Publisher: Popcap
    Download size: 7.21 MB

Use your slingshot to match three or more dino eggs of the same color... and watch them explode! Can you blast all the eggs before Mama Brontosaurus tramples your game?

System Requirement:
    Windows Vista/XP/Me/2000/98
    Processor: DirectX: DirectX 7.0
    Memory: 32 MB RAM

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoZZar4bklM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/ZgZX5vn

Game: Womens Murder Club Scarlet
    Genre: Hidden object
    Publisher: Bigfishgames
    Download size: 72,81 MB

A morning jog presents a chilling find, and a new wave of fear descends upon San Francisco. Enter the world of James Patterson, America`s #1 storyteller, and study murder scenes as Lindsay Boxer, Claire Washburn, and hotshot crime reporter Cindy Thomas. Find hidden objects inside nine investigations, brain-bending puzzles, strikingly-beautiful artwork, and an all-new spine tingling storyline. Discover the truth and stop a psychotic killer in Women`s Murder Club: Death in Scarlet.
Distinct investigations
Breath-taking artwork
Play as a novel character
More murder mystery in

System Requirement:
    CPU: 1.0 GHz
    DirectX: 9.0
    Hard Drive: 89 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=hbVcxHIvYnM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/T7H3jXy
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Eschalon Book 1   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 am

Game:Eschalon Book 1
    Genre: RPG
    Download size: 102 MB

Eschalon: Book I is an old-school role-playing game that will take you across massive outdoor environments and deep into dozens of sprawling dungeons as you seek to

uncover the mystery of who you are. It features a tile-built, turn-based game world where the result of absolutely every action is rolled, calculated or statistically determined.

Hundreds of items and dozens of creatures await your discovery in this classically inspired RPG.

System Requirement:
    Processor: 1.8ghz or better
    Memory: 512MB
    Graphics: 3D Accelerated (DirectX 7.0 or OpenGL compliant)
    DirectX®: 7.0 or greater
    Hard Drive: 200MB
    Sound: Yes

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=FqSkCka_Ijg

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/QUKcCQS
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:44 am

Game:Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost
    Genre: Adventure
    Download size: 288 MB

ge of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost puts you in the role of Ashley, a young woman who has been having unsettling dreams about an old house. Then one day, she

gets a letter that leads her to the house from her dreams. Here you are greeted by a shadowy figure named Nathan, who tells you that you are a medium and that you must

help the six ghosts trapped in the house find peace and redemption.
You can help these ghosts by completing tasks for them in the house or finding lost items for them. Once they trust you, you will travel to a location in their past and learn

what sins they need to atone for. The ghosts may have committed terrible crimes for which they must repent, or they may have prideful and allowed innocents to suffer as a

result. It is up to you to help them see their mistakes and help them find peace.

System Requirement:
    RAM: 1280 MB
    Hard Drive: 298 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=2fIq_KDgP1A

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/DKeJEsD/Age of Enigma - The Secret of the Sixth Ghost.part3.rar
fileserve.com/file/GEMCRT7/Age of Enigma - The Secret of the Sixth Ghost.part2.rar
fileserve.com/file/4qknk6C/Age of Enigma - The Secret of the Sixth Ghost.part1.rar
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: The Clumsys   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:47 am

Game:The Clumsys
    Genre: Puzzle, Hidden Objects
    Download size: 81 MB

Grandpa is your modern day "Back to the Future" inventor with his top-secret time machine. His mischevious grandson Tim and his friends have decided to test Grandpa

Albert`s invention. Travel back in time and help the family collect their missing kids using a Gadget Assembly Screen. Pinpoint out-of-place objects (like a gamepad and

joystick) in each historical location such as the Beaches of Troy in 1275 BC. The Clumsys may not be coordinated, but they're determined to have family bonding time in this

Hidden Object voyage.

System Requirement:
    CPU: 800 Mhz
    DirectX: 7.0
    Hard Drive: 96 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=l18vqWfEV3U

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/HSYTAP4

Game:Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox
    Genre: Hidden Object Games
    Download size: 327 MB

Dive into the secrets of the subconscious with Dream Mysteries - Case of the Red Fox, and heal patients inexplicably trapped in their traumas.

Dr. Corey Foster is a skilled psychiatrist with the unique ability to enter others' dream states and change them. Because of her extraordinary talent, she's been invited to oversee a surge of psychiatric illnesses at the Dream Seekers research clinic. A normal sunny day finds her tending to patient's therapy when it turns baffling, as similar haunting visions inhabit all of her subjects. What exactly is going on and why is Dr. Foster now having those similar visions as well?

System Requirement:
    Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
    1 GHzPentium 3 or equivalent
    512MB RAM
    DirectX 7.0

Code:
 youtube.com/watch?v=MWSQgAhiBc0

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/WGZVr9X/Dream Mysteries- Case of the Red Fox.part1.rar
fileserve.com/file/m6jzZC6/Dream Mysteries- Case of the Red Fox.part2.rar
fileserve.com/file/bcP7HEF/Dream Mysteries- Case of the Red Fox.part3.rar
fileserve.com/file/96ktCqd/Dream Mysteries- Case of the Red Fox.part4.rar
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Game: Jurassic park - operation genesis
    Download size: 343 MB

Background In this game you must build your own Jurassic Park, creating visitor centers, cages, and even dinosaurs! The dinosuars not only look and move like the real

thing, but act accordingly by herding, hunting, and killing. But the player must be careful because if they get loose your visitors become dino snacks!
Gameplay Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis allows gamers to create the most amazing theme park the world has ever seen. As the first ever fully 3D action-sim, Operation

Genesis gives players two games in one. Either build the ultimate dinosaur theme park or engage in 12 action-packed missions that will truly test your gaming skills. Dream it.

Build it. Survive it. This truly is Jurassic Park - your way!

System Requirement:
    Windows 98\Me\2000\XP
    400 MHz Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor
    128 MB RAM
    700 MB hard disk space + 300 MB for Windows swapfile
    640 x 480, 16-bit High Color
    DirectX 8.1b
    16 MB 3D Accelerator (TNT2 or better) and DirextX 8.1-compatible driver
    DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
    Mouse and Keyboar

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=0taMRoKO9RY

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/aSyBR2A

Game: Wacky Zoo
    Genre: Racing

Skid, jump and bump to first place with the help of the boosts, bombs, rockets & more! Blast your way around Wacky Town, bash your way around the Jungle tracks, and generally throw all you can grab at those who dare race ahead of you! Practice with the weapons in the Quick Races, get your name up in lights in the Time Trial records, and take on (or blow up!) the best to win the coveted trophies in the Tournaments to become top of the Wacky Zoo GP!

System Requirement:
    Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
    DirectX 7
    800 Mhz
    256 MB RAM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/XvZQUWF

Game: Space Pirates and Zombies
    Genre: Action, Strategy
    Download size: 126 MB

TruePcGaming did a great writeup of the game. They were quoted saying "Is it worth your money? Short answer, yes. Long answer, a million times yes. SPAZ is a gem rarely found these days offering something unique, innovative and fun." Please give it a read if you are interested.

System Requirement:
    Processor: 2.5 GHz Processor
    Memory: 1 GB Available System Memory
    Hard Disk Space: 250 MB Available HD Space
    Video Card: 256MB 3D DirectX 9 Compatible video card
    DirectX®: 9.0
    Additional: OpenGL: 3.0

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=xpW1PGLVdnE

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/9ta4SdV
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Game: Wormux
    Genre: Strategy
    Download size: 101 MB

Have the mascots of your favorite free software titles battle it out in the Wormux arena using dynamite, grenades, baseball bats and other crazy weapons.

System Requirement:
    No special requirement

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=8D0ssZxV_Vs

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/YzVe2K9

Game: Counter Strike 1.6 Counter Strike 1.6 Portable

Counter-Strike 1.6 is a MOD for Half-Life that is set in a teamplay mode

Play the world's number 1 online action game. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions.

Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages. Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.

There is only one outcome in each scenario and you will have to prove your allegiance every time you pull the trigger.

System Requirement:
    Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows 2000/XP/ME/SE, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr_w3mtCfTE

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/Ntxc8Gw

Game: CARNIVORES 2 MONITERVIZAS
    Download size: 55 MB

Carnivores 2 is a Action game.

The game where the hunter becomes the hunted...

Carnivores 2 is survival of the fittest, where you explore a vast, new world inhabited by prehistoric creatures. With enough weaponry to flatten a mountain range, you begin your search. As you feel a surge of dominance over your potential next kill, you suddenly come to a haunting realization. You're outnumbered, outsmarted, and the object of a deadly prehistoric creature's hunt. The hunter has become the hunted. Nothing could ever prepare you for this, the ultimate hunting experience.

Arguably the best “hunting simulator” ever made, Carnivores 2 is an excellent budget game that proves that not every hunting game is Deer Hunter clone.

Among other things, Carnivores 2 is a very good hunting simulator on the market. Why? Because it comes dangerously close to feeling like a pure FPS shooter at times. The idea is to hunt for dinosaurs on a Jurassic Park-type island. From a true gamers point of view it is much better to be hunting (or being hunted by) an eight ton Tyrannosaurus Rex than Bambi.

In Carnivores II you play a big game hunter who goes hunting across a variety of islands, hunting down assorted animals of a distinctly dinosaurian nature. The catch is that because the creatures you're hunting include a variety of carnivorous dinosaurs, you could very well end up being the hunted as well as the hunter. It can be kind of hard to stay alive when you've used up your last bullet taking down a Chasmosaurus and suddenly hear the roar of a Velociraptor you didn't even know it was on your tail.

Carnivores 2 features:

Enter a world filled with 9 mammoth prehistoric dinosaurs.
Trudge through the 5 eerily realistic 3-D maps – including dense jungle, vast swamps, open deserts, and more.
Equip yourself with state-of-the-art hunting equipment.
Experience 3-D graphics, real-time lighting, and translucent water effects.
Hone your survival skills.

System Requirement:
    Processor: Pentium 233 MHz, 32 MB RAM, Free hard drive space: 200 MB, SVGA Video Card, 16-bits Sound Card Directx 5.0.
    Systems: Windows 9x, Windows 2000 Windows XP

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=-toyzywhpCI

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/2Pe2JSf

Game: Youda Survivor
    Genre: Time management
    Download size: 65 MB

Fight off pirates, survive and protect an entire tribe in this epic adventure!

Ever dreamed of living on your own little island, being a real Robinson Crusoe? Now here is your chance! In Youda Survivor you end up on the funniest and most mysterious island with only some minimal tools to survive. What will it take to get you of this island? It’s up to you to get it all together and finally get back to the main land again!

Fight off pirates, survive and protect an entire tribe in this epic adventure! Use all your skills to survive the scorching sun and unordinary conditions on this mysterious island and find your way back home... or better: to your next adventure. Win over the hearts of the native tribe by proving that you are the one person that can save them from the cunning pirates. Obtain mystical tribal items with magical powers; learn rituals which you can use to control the weather and use special machines to advance in your quest. Learn the secrets of tribal diets and boil powerful potions to make you stronger. Prove that you have what it takes to survive anywhere and under any circumstances.

The further you get the more obstacles will be in your way and the harder it gets to survive. But extra points, bonuses and upgrades make it easier for you to prepare your food and build that what’s needed to get to the next island.

At certain times nature will help you in difficult situations, but we are positive you can cope with these all by yourself, just trust on your own urge to survive! You are the Survivor!

System Requirement:
    Operating System:
    Windows XP , Vista, 7
    Processor speed:
    Pentium 3, 1200 MHz
    RAM:
    1024 MB / 2048 MB
    Graphics Card:
    16 MB 3D
    Sound Card:
    onboard / soundblaster
    Direct X version:
    9+

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=XIqliSrNvlo

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/cdjgpJd
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Game: World Of Zellians

The World of Zellians has been slowly deteriorating as royal feuds divide the kingdom and bring production and building to a standstill. It’s up to you to unite the kingdom

and rebuild the troubled World of Zellians from the ground up! Relax and have fun while you organize your city and bring the kingdom to a new era of happiness in this

detailed and delightful Strategy game.
Unique gameplay
Cute characters
Help the Zellians!

System Requirement:
    DirectX: 8.1
    Hard Drive: 219 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=VtXfCT2utrM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
lfileserve.com/file/GwJVD4Z

Game: Westward II - Heroes of the Frontier
    Download size: 40 MB

After the settlement of Hope River is destroyed, fleeing residents deliver news of a devastating attack by the Mad Russian. Guide three pioneers as they gather resources, overcome natural disasters and plot a course to uncover the location of the elusive Copperhead Gang. Customize your towns with more than 30 luxury items and upgrades while staking your claim in Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier!
New outpost in the Wild West!
Distinct buildings.
New Sandbox mode.

System Requirement:
    Hard Drive: 47 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=BOadSVYe6Tk

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/8wXyxZC

Game: Westward III Gold Rush

When gold is discovered in the Northern California wilderness, speculators flock west in hopes of striking it rich. Along the way the kind-hearted, but financially struggling, Baron family welcomes three weary travelers into their home and offers them a place to rest. Grateful for their hospitality, the pioneers make a promise to repay the family for their kindness and generosity when they are settled.
Explore all-new environments
Unlock secret items
Fortune is yours for the taking!

System Requirement:
    RAM: 512 MB
    Hard Drive: 59 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=-BzGxlc5I0k

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/SCR3QhS

Game: Virtual Villagers 3
    Download size:45 MB

On the heels of Virtual Villagers 2, comes the sequel. Grow your little people in real-time as you embark on a journey to re-populate the city ruins of Isola. Along the northern

island shores, find new sources of food to nourish your villagers and make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs. Discover real-time weather with clouds, fog, and

sudden rain storms in Virtual Villagers 3, The Secret City.
Real-time weather & game-play
Rebuild city ruins
Unravel the mystery of Isola!
Go back to where it all began in

System Requirement:
    Hard Drive: 53 MB

Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=KSdCxFOJncw

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
fileserve.com/file/7Rs3zsp
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 am

Game:Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity
    Genre: Simulator, RPG
    Download size: 383 MB

Shattered Origins Guardians of Unity Official Launch Trailer to celebrate the release of the full version of Shattered Origins Guardians of Unity, this launch trailer has been

created only from scenes recorded in the full version.
Shattered Origins is a unique strategy / RPG hybrid with arcade elements. Actual development on the game started in 2008 June. This first commercial project of Elder_Games

is supported by RawenGroup since 2009 January, and the co-operation of the two teams resulted in an almost finished game by the autumn of 2010.

System Requirement:
    Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz CPU
    1 GB RAM (1.5 GB for Windows Vista / 7)
    NVidia GeForce FX 5200 or equivalent
    Windows XP / Vista / 7
    490 MB HDD

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQqm6aoGjnQ

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/eR6NFMy/Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Mmnt5gA/Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity.part4.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/kcV3Zu4/Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JpQxfwg/Shattered Origins - Guardians of Unity.part2.rar
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Kaptain Brawe - Episode II   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am

Game:Kaptain Brawe - Episode II
    Genre: Adventure
    Download size: 119 MB

Team up with Kaptain Brawe for a brand new adventure in Episode 2! Journey to space and save the day as a Space Police Officer! Battle wicked Space Pirates and protect the innocent as you journey across the galaxy solving mysteries and completing incredible quests. Dive into this awesome Adventure game and become the hero of a beautiful hand-drawn world!

System Requirement:
    CPU: 1.8 GHz
    Hard Drive: 133 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li-jEv-685c

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
 http://www.fileserve.com/file/dtCKDc6

[color=green]If you find any dead link, please reply , find in my collection, or send me a message . I will reply back to you when its done, thanks and have a good time !/color]
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am

Game: Virtual Villagers 4
    Download size: 72 MB

Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola, and the tribe of lost refugees. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a

tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel

the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life in Virtual Villagers 4!
Explore the coast of Isola
Exciting new puzzles
Save the Tree of Life!

System Requirement:
    Hard Drive: 81 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xygeqT1n-9g

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ARerAJf
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 am

Game: Monster Truck Fury
    Genre: Racing
    Download size: 28 MB

Here's an arcade game reminiscent of the classic Destruction Derby except this time you are in command of monster trucks! Whether it's rocks, buffalo, or cars that get in your way, you are expected to do all in your power to triumph in the race at hand. That generally means taking no enemies and ploughing through anything that can be confused as an obstacle.

With six off-road tracks and three game modes, you can really get stuck in. There are also multiplayer options in the form of a split-screen competition or a four player network game. Strap...

System Requirement:
    Processor: Pentium 2 450 MHz
    DirectX 8.1
    128 MB RAM
    Free hard drive : 120 MB
    Video Card: Direct 3D 16MB
    16-bits Sound Card

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gn5DWmOEI

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/5hNGY75
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 am

Game: Dress Up Rush
    Download size: 31 MB

Manage your own busy boutique in Dress Up Rush, and try a FREE game on for size.

Tired of the average clothing store, Jan decides it's time to open her own place and give shoppers an experience they will never forget. Start small and upgrade your boutique with original decorations, helpful tools, and unique clothing options.

Keep your customers comfortable with lush chairs, soothing music, and hot cups of coffee. After all, happy customers are paying customers. Featuring over 40 challenging levels, colorful graphics, and hours of fast-paced fun, Dress Up Rush is a wonderful experience for fashionable gamers everywhere.

If you enjoyed this FREE game, try some of our great download games! Simply click the "Download" tab at the top of this page to browse hundreds of other fantastic games.

System Requirement:
    CPU: 600 Mhz
    Hard Drive: 125 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmW9qoIF7M0

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/hVge5JF
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 am

Game: Artist Colony
    Genre: Time Management
    Download size: 97 MB

Once home to the most pioneering creators of their time, it’s up to you to restore a thriving oasis of artists as you rebuild the community. Attract new talent by renovating the gorgeous surroundings and inspiring artists, dancers, musicians and more to become masters of their craft in this fun Sim game. Create, perform and sell brilliant works of art to revive this ultimate creative sanctuary in Artist Colony!
Personable characters
Unique gameplay
Inspire artists!

System Requirement:
    CPU: 1.4 GHz
    DirectX: 7.1
    Hard Drive: 115 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM8QFm_a7hI

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/N8s7Vwf
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Game: Alice Greenfingers 2

Join Alice as she applies her green thumb to her lazy Uncle Berry`s ailing farm in this latest Greenfinger`s Time Management game! Uncle Berry`s laid up with a stiff back, so it`s up to gentle Alice to restore his faltering farm to glory! Grow fantastic flora and populate the farmstead with exciting animals. Earn money selling crops, picking fruit, or auctioning livestock and dairy. Flex your green thumb with Alice Greenfingers 2!
Earn trophies and badges
Different, fun game modes
Flex your green thumb!

System Requirement:
    CPU: 600 Mhz
    RAM: 128 MB
    DirectX: 8.0
    Hard Drive: 16 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75pluVZJfcM

Screenshots:

Link Download:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/zTdj2zW
Back to top Go down
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class

PostSubject: Re: Bubgame's - Great MiniGame Collection - Daily update   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am

Game: Alices Tea Cup Madness

Alice has once again fallen down the rabbit hole, landing in a nonsensical yet familiar world of wonder. Equipped with only her determination and a knack for delivering impeccable tea service, Alice must earn her ticket home by prepping and serving tea and pastries to whimsical and sometimes demanding characters in various tea shops across the land. Dive into Alice’s Tea Cup Madness for some Time Management fun!
Fun-loving characters
Unique upgrades
Help Alice get home!

System Requirement:
    CPU: 1.2 GHz
    Hard Drive: 43 MB

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9FBjYVUuM

Screenshots: