Pspipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Hive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class
bubgamem4m

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE   Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:09 pm

( Share by 3v3rything4u )
[FS] Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE

I WILL UPDATE DAILY - ALL MOVIES ARE DOWNLOADED, TESTED AND UPLOADED BY ME PERSONALLY !

If you find any dead link, please reply and I will reply back to you when its done, thanks and have a good time !

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApeslogo

Movie Information
    Type: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi
    Director: Rupert Wyatt
    Writers: Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver
    Stars: James Franco, Andy Serkis and Freida Pinto
    Story: During experiments to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease, a genetically-enhanced chimpanzee uses its greater intelligence to lead other apes to freedom.

Video Specs
    Container and Codec: MP4 | H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
    Frontend And Writing Library: meGUI/x264 core 115 r2008 4c552d8
    Bitrate: 1 956 Kbps
    Maximum Bitrate: 40.0 Mbps
    Encoding: 2 Pass/High@L4.1
    Resolution: 720 x 320
    Display Aspect Ratio: 2.25:1
    Quality Factor (QF): 0.340
    Frame Rate: 25.000 Fps

Audio Specs
    Audio Codec And Type: Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) | MPEG-4 (mp4a)
    Writing Application: Nero AAC codec 1.5.4.0
    Bitrate Mode: Variable
    Bitrate: 87.2 Kbps
    Maximum Bitrate: 99.8 Kbps
    Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz
    Channel Count: 2 channels - Front: L R

Movie Trailer
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=T3tidwW1gGM

Movie Screens

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes1

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes2

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes3

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes4

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes5

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes6

________________Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE RiseofthePlanetoftheApes7

________ LINK DOWNLOAD ____________________________
Code:

fileserve.com/file/URRmE6X
fileserve.com/file/K9r8drC
fileserve.com/file/cutEtDt
fileserve.com/file/a5m8TDe

(<>)______________________________ FAQ _____________________________(<>)

1) I can't open the video
Some software doesn't have the code to watch, I suggest downloading K Lite Mega Code Pack, it can watch almost all the film.

2) One of the link is dead
Sometimes, if you use another software to download the link, it reports that it's broken but actually it is not, so just copy and paste it on your browser to test it. But if you still got trouble, no worry, just let me know by replying and I will reupload.

3) Extract fail, CRC error. This could be several reason:
a) While downloading serveral parts, due to internet connection you're not downloading fully one of the part therefore is broken, so check the download size for each part if the problem appears.
b) Sometimes even there's no problem in adding archive or uploading or downloading but it still reports the CRC Fails, just select the Keep Broken File option then ignore the dialog that say CRC fails and wait for the extraction to be done, the quality is not much different (actually nothing change I believe)

Have fun watching movie, and if you find any problem, please let me know and I will try to help ! If you like my topic, please share it to your friends and say thanks to keep the topic alive, thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2011 TS x264 AAC-DiNGiE
Page 1 of 1