Sketch 1.2 | Mac OS X | 4.29 Mb
Sketch is a innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols and powerful Rulers, Guides and Grids.
• Support for Lion's Full Screen, Versions and Autosaving features?
• Easier way to control curves for vector editing?
• Fixes many undo issues?
• Fixes issues with SVG importing and exporting?
• Fixes issues with editing Symbols?
• Overall stability improvements
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.