Pspipes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamers Hive

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubgamem4m
Soldier First Class
Soldier First Class
bubgamem4m

Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD   Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:49 am

( Share by 3v3rything4u )
[FS] Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD

I WILL UPDATE DAILY - ALL MOVIES ARE DOWNLOADED, TESTED AND UPLOADED BY ME PERSONALLY !

If you find any dead link, please reply and I will reply back to you when its done, thanks and have a good time !

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadowslogo

Movie Information
    Type: Action | Adventure | Crime
    Director: Guy Ritchie
    Writers: Michele Mulroney, Kieran Mulroney
    Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law and Jared Harris
    Story: Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson join forces to outwit and bring down their fiercest adversary, Professor Moriarty.

Video
    ID : 0
    Format : MPEG-4 Visual
    Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5
    Format settings, BVOP : 2
    Format settings, QPel : No
    Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
    Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
    Muxing mode : Packed bitstream
    Codec ID : XVID
    Codec ID/Hint : XviD
    Duration : 1h 59mn
    Bit rate : 682 Kbps
    Width : 640 pixels
    Height : 256 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.500
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps

Audio
    ID : 1
    Format : MPEG Audio
    Format version : Version 1
    Format profile : Layer 3
    Codec ID : 55
    Codec ID/Hint : MP3
    Duration : 1h 59mn
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 128 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Movie Trailer
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ccSiH4olo

Movie Screens

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows1

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows2

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows3

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows4

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows5

________________Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD SherlockHolmesAGameOfShadows6

________ LINK DOWNLOAD ____________________________
Code:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/6cQBCKZ/S-H-A-Gaobsc(S)GA.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/fwqnDaE/S-H-A-Gaobsc(S)GA.part2.rar

(<>)______________________________ FAQ _____________________________(<>)

1) I can't open the video
Some software doesn't have the code to watch, I suggest downloading K Lite Mega Code Pack, it can watch almost all the film.

2) One of the link is dead
Sometimes, if you use another software to download the link, it reports that it's broken but actually it is not, so just copy and paste it on your browser to test it. But if you still got trouble, no worry, just let me know by replying and I will reupload.

3) Extract fail, CRC error. This could be several reason:
a) While downloading serveral parts, due to internet connection you're not downloading fully one of the part therefore is broken, so check the download size for each part if the problem appears.
b) Sometimes even there's no problem in adding archive or uploading or downloading but it still reports the CRC Fails, just select the Keep Broken File option then ignore the dialog that say CRC fails and wait for the extraction to be done, the quality is not much different (actually nothing change I believe)

4) How to extract file with many parts
Just download and put them all in the same folder then extract one part, it will automatic find the rest for you.

Have fun watching movie, and if you find any problem, please let me know and I will try to help ! If you like my topic, please share it to your friends and say thanks to keep the topic alive, thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes A Game Of Shadows 2011 TELESYNC XviD
Page 1 of 1